Latest Retail News – 23/6/2019
1. Cotton On launches online in India.
2. Woolworths gives online shoppers a tech gift allowing voice activated shopping lists.
3. Coles new strategy focus on sustainability.
4. French fashion house, Chanel, says it is not for sale.
5. More than half online shoppers prefer good price to good quality.
6. Victorian State Government to legislate ban on single use plastic bags.
7. 63% of shoppers prefer bricks’n’mortar shopping.
8. Activewear retailer, Lululemon, quietly closes its men only stores.
9. Plant based chicken substitute coming to Australia.
10. Tesco thinking about up-market convenience store.
11. BP now delivers food and drink from its convenience stores via Uber.
12. NZ retailer introduces edible coffee cups.