1. Amsterdam hotel provides local shopping as part of room service.
2. Luxury fashion houses, Burberry, Mulberry, issue profit warnings.
3. Australian fashion chain, Jag, rejuvenated under new ownership.
4. Reject Shop predicts weaker sales.
5. Myer introduces Giftorium as a dedicated Christmas event program.
6. Iconic US investor, Warren Buffet, calls Tesco investment a mistake.
7. Singapore retailer’s in-store music causes a storm over immoral lyrics.
8. Auditors say Noni B in danger of closing without new owner.
9. IKEA looks to boosting online sales.
10. Investors target takeover of Reebok brand from Adidas.
11. Woolworths says it has no plans to sell Big W chain.
12. McDonalds sales fall in third quarter.
13. Toys R Us criticised for selling drug dealer doll.
14. Reebok ordered to pay $350,000 fine for misleading statements about shoe performance.
15. Aldi proposes 7 new Victorian stores following changes to commercial re-zoning laws.
16. The Federal Government has decided not to reduce or abolish the GST threshold on imported goods.
17. Tesco Chairman resigns following profit overstatement debacle.
18. Amazon stock price tumbles following disappointing quarterly results.
19. Japanese e-commerce giant, Rakuten, opens in UK.