QVM will be promoting Chinese New Year celebrations through a series of activities linked with Melbourne’s high profile in Chinese tourism.
As part of a co-operative marketing campaign QVM events will be promoted through
- Chinese Official Visitor Guide customised wrap
- Melbourne Official Visitor Guide customised wrap
- Australian Chinese News
- Website listing on cnymelbourne.com.au website (both Chinese and English versions)
- Promoted through Herald Sun advertising
- Discover Your Own Backyard Campaign
Over 10 days of festivities (19th February - 1st March), visitors to QVM will experience traditional Chinese lion and dragon dances, a lantern display in the Food Court and a 15 meter long dragon which will be positioned at the end of Queen Street where the Christmas tree currently sits.
Traders will be encouraged to decorate their shops and stalls to help celebrate Chinese New Year and Chinese traders will be highlighted in feature blog articles on the QVM website. Traders who would like to be featured can contact the editor or email email@example.com
Have Your Say - click here.