Latest Retail News – 21/12/2014
1. Domino’s opens 1400th pizza store.
2. Gloria Jean’s stores close in India.
3. Avon to pay US$100m in case involving claims of bribing Chinese officials.
4. Lindt re-opens stores following deadly Sydney siege.
5. Harbour Town Shopping Centre sold.
6. UK supermarkets slash prices in fight against German discounters.
7. Jones the Grocer in administration.
8. Pizza Hut launches digital menu that tracks customer eye movements.
9. Coles settles with ACCC over claims of unconscionable conduct with suppliers.
10. Noni B expects third consecutive annual loss.