1. International supermarket giant, Carrefour, says it has stopped decline.
2. Abercrombie & Fitch to leave Australian market.
3. H&M to rollout 3rd store in Brisbane.
4. Priceline predicts profit rise from strong sales.
5. Woolworths sells its share in Warehouse Group.
6. Kikki.K opens Hong Kong store.
7. David Jones looks to revamp its stores.
8. Gap reports strong 4th quarter as Old Navy brand sales improve.
9. Woolworths expects lower profit as it increases investment in supermarkets.
10. Fantastic Furniture lifts profit.
11. Billabong posts first profit in 3 years.
12. Bottlemart rebrands itself as XXXX.
13. Visa introduces new online payment system that doesn’t reveal card number.
14. Metcash buys Duncan liquor group.