1. Rebels second “accelerate” concept store opens at Chatswood in Sydney.
2. Australian lingerie retailer, Bras’ n’ Things, expands to South Africa.
3. Adidas plans 3000 new stores in China.
4. Penfolds announced as world’s most admired wine brand.
5. Lindt to open new store at Essendon’s DFO.
6. ABS and NAB say January retail sales up but online down.
7. Samsung opens its latest uber-trendy flagship in Manhattan but doesn’t sell anything.
8. Myer to close Brookside store in Queensland.
Target To Open First New Generation Store In NSW - Target’s new look is to be unveiled at Chatswood this week. The store will include styling experts, in-store café, click and collect service, a T-shirt printing station where customers can bring their own designs create their own fashion, on-site clothing alteration service and a digital photo kiosk.