1. Confectionary manufacturer, Mars, develops 5 year healthy eating plan.
2. Aldi’s market share continues to rise.
3. Australia Post trial drone deliveries.
4. Aussie wine exports jump to highest level since 2011.
5. Harris Scarfe plans to open 4 or 5 stores of UK icon Debenhams in Australia over next 3 years.
6. Hugo Boss opens at Sydney’s redeveloped international airport terminal.
7. Wesfarmers reports boosted results for Coles Liquor and Bunnings.
8. Priceline parent reports 18% profit growth for first half.
9. Coca-Cola launches new “One brand” packaging using red disc design.
10. Federal election expected to have negative impact on retail sales.
11. British fashion brand, Superdry, opens first Queensland store.
12. Typo launches into Europe.
13. UK’s fashion retailer, Austin Reed, and department store, BHS, enter administration in same week.
14. Aussie underwear company Pacific Brands (Bonds) receives takeover offer from US HanesBrands.
15. ANZ rolls out Apple Pay facility.