Retail News – One-liners – 11/3/2018
1. Nike becomes first brand to sell on Snapchat.
2. Honey Birdette lingerie to seek US expansion.
3. Starbucks launch new concept featuring open Princi kitchen.
4. RFG suspended by ASX for failure to lodge reports.
5. Lush Cosmetics wins customer experience of the year award.
6. UK chains Toys’R’Us, Maplins and Mothercare in administration or talking with banks.
7. Aussie Farmers Direct ceases operations.
8. Zara to enter Australian online market.
9. Industry disappointed by January retail sales.
10. Doughnut Time’s new owner to halve store footprint.
11. Caltex to step away from franchise model.
12. Coca-Cola to introduce its first alcoholic drink.
13. Supermarkets move away from cheap, cheap, cheap philosophy.
14. Myers lose spot on ASX200 list.
15. Global menswear store, Suitsupply, launches first Australian store in Sydney.
16. Support in SA for longer shopping hours.