1. JB Hi-Fi has reported a slide in first half profits.
2. McDonalds considering table service.
3. H&M to open in Perth.
4. December online sales were flat.
5. Lindt’s Martin Place siege cafe to re-open.
6. Chinese mobile phone maker, Huawei, opens first retail concept in Australia.
7. Vacancy rates in Melbourne’s Bridge Rd. Shopping strip reach nearly 20%.
8. US technology retailer, Radio Shack, files for bankruptcy protection.
9. Reserve Bank cuts interest rates for first time in 17 months.
10. G-Star Raw goes into administration.
11. Australian luxury label, Josh Goot, placed in voluntary administration.