1. Private equity firms are reported to be interested in buying Big W.
2. Coles sales rising but slower than last year.
3. Priceline lifts sales 10.4%.
4. UK department store, Debenhams, coming to Australia in 2016.
5. Lord of the Fries to open 3 stores in WA.
6. McDonalds turnaround brings 3rd quarter earnings rise.
7. Woolworths scraps frequent flyer points.
8. Noni B experiences improved second half
9. Year on year retail sales expected to slow in December quarter.
10. Deakin university says Australian supermarkets highlight junk food in catalogues.
11. Groupon to abandon daily deals format in favour of online market-place.
12. Alibaba shows strong 2nd half growth despite fears of Chinese slowdown.
13. Woolworths first half profit could fall by 35%.
14. Dick Smith downgrades profit predictions.
15. Uniqlo to sponsor Australian Masters golf.
16. JB HiFi increases first quarter sales.
17. Melbourne Central has introduced another 22 retailers this year with 11 more to come before Christmas.