1. Munro Footwear Group brings Williams, Mathers, Diana Ferrari and Colorado brands under their control.
2. Myer to sponsor Kate Perry tour.
3. H&M sees first half growth.
4. Saxx Underwear arrives in Australia as part of global expansion.
5. NZ outdoor apparel retailer, Icebreaker, opens first Australian store at Sydney Airport.
6. Harvey Norman opens another anchor store in Malaysia.
7. K-Mart continues expansion with 200th store.
8. Flight Centre improves performance, shares rise.
9. Suppliers show more confidence with Woolworths than Coles.
10. Cotton On opens first middle east inspired concept store in Dubai.
11. Versace profit suffers from expansion costs.
12. In home voice assistants tipped to be next retail disruptor.
13. Woolworths says it will not stock Cokes new “No Sugar” brand.
14. Haighs Chocolates opens 7th store in Melbourne and invests $10m in factory upgrade.
15. Amazon launches try then buy for prime members.
16. Coca-Cola loses major contract with Dominos Pizza chain.
17. Michael Hill “not confident” with its retail model in US.
18. Woolworths and Wesfarmers reach top 5 list of Asia Pacific retailers.
19. Swarovski says its watch range exceeding industry sales standards.
20. The group behind Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, and Pierre Cardin, takes 7.35% stake in Oroton.