1. Retail Food Group continues international expansion and introduces Donut King to Scandinavia.
2. Alibaba opens cashierless café in Hangzhou.
3. Super Retail Group to discontinue Amart Sports branding.
4. Lululemon fined by ACCC for violating customer guarantee rights.
5. Rhodes & Beckett and Herringbone sold to Hong Kong equity company.
6. Michael Kors buys Jimmy Choo footwear brand.
7. NSW academic says card customers are likely to spend more than cash customers.
8. Amazon leases ex-Bunnings Distribution centre in Dandenong South.
9. Surfstitch looks to sell assets to finance litigation costs.
10. Coles says higher power costs a disaster for supermarket spending.
11. Amazon suffers profit drop but pace of expansion continues.