1. Big two supermarkets slash bread prices.
2. Adairs considering placing its range on Amazon.
3. Myer removes Topshop concessions from stores.
4. David Jones sales drop for first time under new owners.
5. Uniqlo reports strong third quarter.
6. Colette Paris to close as founder retires.
7. Analyst says Coles bread price drop not enough to poach Woolworths customers.
8. UK retailer Marks & Spencer continues full price model with lower sales but higher profit but food performance worries.
9. Woolworths and Coles to ban one-use bags.
10. Foot Locker launches online platform.
11. Luxury shoe brand, Jimmy Choo, up for sale.
12. Australia Post says Aussie online shopping up 11% this year.
13. Muir family sells off its Good Guys properties.
14. Hugo Boss opens Brisbane flagship store.
15. Myer says its “wanted brands” strategy will continue.
16. CBA says improved trend for retail and clothing sales in June.