1. QVM creates a new night market for the month of August – Lunar 1878.
2. Australia Post launches Farmhouse Direct – fresh produce post from farmer to consumer.
3. Westpac Index of Consumer Sentiment surprised commentators with a 1.6% fall in April.
4. US retail sales in March up 4% over last year.
5. MYOB says small/medium business confidence lowest in over 2 years.
6. Westfield sells 8 non-core shopping centres in US.
7. Retail property owners warned of changing landscape as online grows.
8. Government to pay a $1000 bonus for employing over 50’s.
9. British fashion icon Aquascutum placed in receivership.
10. Priceline increases profit by 3.1% and launches expansion program.