1. NAB reports online sales increase 26% for 12 months to February representing about 5% of bricks & mortar sales.
2. ACCC takes Google to task over misleading search rankings/advertising.
3. Metcash close 15 Campbell's Cash & Carry stores as their prime customers, small corner stores, disappear from retail landscape.
4. Tailored shirt maker T.M.Lewin progresses from Myer concessions to standalone stores in Australia.
5. Dunn & Bradstreet survey shows Australian retailers worried about wage costs and online competition in 2012.
6. Pumpkin Patch teams up with Amazon to sell its goods online.
7. Uvent website set up to handle customer complaints across a range of industries.
8. Cosmetic retailer Aesop up for sale just months after competitor Jurlique was sold to Tokyo listed company.