1. Spending by Chinese visitors to Australia up 16%.
2. JB HiFi shares reach 12 months high after strong profit performance for first half.
3. French and German economies shrink in 4th quarter.
4. Metcash launches new Harvest Market fresh food concept with 3 stores in NSW.
5. ASIC forces Mr. Rental to refund $300,000 unfair contract early termination fees.
6. Noni B reports 20% drop in first half profit.
7. ACCC to investigate claims that Coles and Woolworths intimidated suppliers.
8. Cash Converters almost doubles first half profit.