2. Woolworths launches full service beauty bar at Sydney’s Town Hall store.
3. Spanish fashion chain, Mango, teams up with David Jones in Australia.
4. Online retailers protest at latest Australia Post slug on parcel deliveries.
5. Myer to upgrade Adelaide Rundle Mall Store.
6. Britain’s troubled music retailer HMV rescued by US restructuring fund.
7. Ibisworld predicts slight drop in fashion sales for 2013 before consumer splurge in 2014.
8. New shopping mall in Santiago Chile sells just sports and fitness related goods.
9. High profile J.C.Penny CEO departs after unsuccessful restructuring.
10. Samsung Experience Shops to be launched in 1400 Best Buy stores across America.
11. Coles signs 10 year milk products deal with Devondale.
12. Dolce & Gabbana to launch first Australian store in Melbourne’s Collins St. this year.
13. Jeweller, Michael Hill, reports 8.8% sales increase for first three quarters.
14. ABS reports one third increase in internet downloads in 6 months to June 2012.
15. Major Australian shopping centres engaging in retailer support programs.
16. $300 million shopping centre planned for Darwin.
17. ACCC launches online education program for small business.
18. Woolworths quarterly sales rise by 2.5%.