1. Myer takes clothing manufacturer, Kym Ellery, to court over supplying a competitor.
2. IbisWorld report predicts double digit growth for online sporting and recreation goods in the next 12 months.
3. US retail sales fell 0.4% in March.
4. Finnish clothing brand Marimekko to open 3 stores in China.
5. Louis Vuitton group to buy Australia’s R.M.Williams.
6. Melbourne’s Eastland Shopping Centre to receive $500 million upgrade.
7. Independant Australian bicycle retailers to band under Bike Centre name.
8. Harvey Norman plans to build office towers above some of its retail stores.
9. Dunn & Bradstreet says credit card usage on the rise.
10. Harvey Norman sales up slightly in March quarter.
11. Burberry international sales up 9% boosted by Chinese demand.
12. Priceline profit rises 6.8% on flat sales.
13. Victoria’s Secret opens first store in Perth.
14. Commonwealth Bank reports card spending up 1.3% in March.