Latest Retail News – 27/04/2013
1. McDonalds first quarter profit edges up.
2. Fusion Retail Brand putting Colorado Footwear back on the market.
3. Clothing brand Ellery agrees to continue supplying Myer as well as David Jones.
4. French luxury group Hermes reports 10% rise in first quarter sales due Asian demand.
5. Sass & Bide open first outlet in Melbourne’s revitalised Brand Smart discount centre.
6. Deloitte Access Economics predicts retail will improve as long as interest rates remain low.
7. Japanese fast fashion giant, Uniqlo, will open its first Australian store at Melbourne Emporium later this year.
8. Apple’s profit dips for first time in nearly a decade.
9. David Jones launches first ever multi channel digital campaign around denim.