Latest Retail News – 29/4/2018
1. 10 years ago Myer was in the top ten of reputable companies. It is now ranked 45th.
2. Westfield introduce new websites across centres including self-publishing for individual retailers.
3. Gloria Jeans to expand into Germany.
4. Meaghan Markle’s handbag gives Oroton a boost.
5. Weak beauty sales hurt Priceline.
6. Warm weather hurts clothing retailers.
7. Kogan revenue soars on mobile sales.
8. New Myer chief John King was head of UK’s House of Fraser stores.
9. Old Navy bucks downturn and opens more stores in US.
10. Coles food sales up but Target and Bunnings UK struggle.
11. Westfield says fashion rebound assisting their bottom line.
12. Coca Cola profit jumps.
13. Amazons profit nearly doubles.
Articles Worth A Read This Week:
How I Marketed my Small Business Effectively Without Breaking the Bank
Get an MBA If You Want to Get Ahead in Business. Skip It If You Want Your Business to Get Ahead.