Latest Retail News – 23/9/2018
1. One in three Australian customers only use card.
2. Amazon sets aside part of its website just for small and medium retailers.
3. Kathmandu reports record profits.
4. Restaurant, Soul Origin, reaches 100 stores in Australia.
5. Coca-Cola looks at cannabis-infused drinks.
6. One of Finland’s biggest department stores introduces gender neutral shopping.
7. China having huge impact on global wine industry.
8. David Jones partners with Sephora.
9. H&M global sales rose 9% in third quarter.
10. Premier Investments profit drops 20% on write-downs.
11. Fashion label Esprit confirms big loss.
12. Repco re-launches brand with motor sport flavour.
13. UK food giant, Tesco, launches cut price supermarket, Jacks.
Boring As Batshit – Bernie Brooks on Australian department stores - https://www.insideretail.com.au/news/department-stores-2/boring-as-batshit-bernie-brookes-has-some-advice-for-aussie-department-stores-201809/#daily
Retails three most under-rated digital trends – https://www.retailbiz.com.au/latest-news/nevermind-the-buzzwords-retails-three-most-under-rated-digital-trends/
The Future of Department Stores In Australia - https://www.retailbiz.com.au/latest-news/sink-or-swim-the-future-of-department-stores-in-australia/