1. Tommy Hilfiger launches Australian online store.
2. Coca Cola marks 80 years in Australia.
3. 57% of UK shoppers prefer un-manned checkouts.
4. US consumer confidence reaches 18 year high in September.
5. Michael Kors buys Versace fashion empire for $2.1billion.
6. Solomon Lew threatens another attack on Myer board.
7. Coles sells off WA retail assets as it prepares for de-merger.
8. Nike’s sales rise by 10% in quarter one.
9. Coles “Little Shop” collectables credited with 5% boost in sales.
10. Online sales boost H&M results.
11. Amazon opens new store in New York that only stocks 4 star + rated products.