2. RFG Group (Donut King, Brumby’s) buys NZ based, The Coffee Guy Group.
3. Boost Juice reaches 200 stores across Australia.
4. Commonwealth Bank Award Points introduced in Myer stores.
5. Noni B expect another difficult year as they wait for consumer confidence to improve.
6. Reserve Bank leaves interest rate unchanged.
7. Luggage category expected to show steady growth as tourism remains strong.
8. David Jones reports web revenue triples but department store sales worst in years.
9. Harvey Norman report 20% drop in profit.
10. Unemployment remains steady at 5.4%; exceeds expectations.
11. Six storey shopping mall collapses in Ghana.
12. McDonalds says global sales for established restaurants fell for the first time in ten years.