1. New Federal cabinet urged to implement Effects Test legislation.
2. ACCC investigates pop-up photography operator offering “free” photos.
3. Vitamin business, Swisse, sold to Hong Kong listed baby formula company for $1.67 billion.
4. Consumers look to smaller fruit & vegetable purchases in order to avoid waste.
5. Westfield says pureplay online retailing is not a threat.
6. Baby Bunting set to launch on stock market.
7. Senate enquiry to tackle 7-Eleven bosses over wages.
8. Australia Post incurs its first loss ($222m) in 30 years.