1. Billabong pays out $45m to disgruntled shareholders.
2. Unilever and Smiths pay penalties for misleading packaging.
3. PBS reforms cause pharmacies to seek other forms of revenue.
4. Good Guys launches home installation initiative.
5. Barnes & Noble introduce beauty products range into college bookstores.
6. Warrnambool warns tougher times ahead for milk producers.
7. AMP plans $600m redevelopment of Karrinyup Shopping Centre in Perth.
8. Big W plans to cut 180 jobs.
9. Kogans shares fall 17% on first day of trading.
10. Australian Geographic stores to close by 2017 if buyer not found.
11. South African retail conglomerate, Steinhoff, takes over Poundland in UK.
12. Google launches Android Pay in Australia.
13. Chem-mart launches new look concept store in Melbourne.