A number of traders have already expressed interest in a special 2 hour seminar about how to set up your business online. The seminar will be conducted at the Small Business Victoria Information Centre at 113 Exhibition St. on Wednesday 2nd April at 9:30.
Here is the summary -
The business opportunities presented by the online world are immense but knowing how to start out can be challenging.
Go Online: A Start up Guide for Business will enable you to make a more informed choice about how to set-up your online presence, and take advantage of the many financial, commercial and marketing benefits.
Is this seminar for me?
If you are a new or emerging business owner wanting to know how to harness the power of the Internet for your business, Go Online: A Start up Guide for Business covers everything you need to know to enter the digital age.
How will this seminar help my business? You will learn how to:
- Establish online activity and platforms such as websites, blogs, e-newsletters and social media
- Implement the essential steps to conduct business online effectively
- Assess the benefits, drawbacks and rules associated with being online
- Determine which elements of your business will benefit most from being online
As part of Go Online: A Start up Guide for Business you will receive:
- A simple step-by-step guide to setting up your online presence and maximising the benefits of being online for your business
- Implementation and online content action plans that can be adapted to meet your own business needs
- Valuable networking opportunities with new and emerging business owners in your area
- A follow-up pack containing workshop slides, hints and tips and where to go for more information.
If you haven’t already expressed your interest in this seminar please contact Greg Smith on 0406 222 020 or Victoria Niewalda on 9320 5843