1. Cotton On extends its international presence into Brazil.
2. 7-Eleven refutes ACCC claims of petrol price collusion.
3. Italian fashion label, Diesel, re-launches in Australia.
4. Aldi tops customer satisfaction survey again.
5. Pacific Brands sells Yakka rights to Wesfarmers following big losses.
6. Owner of Athlete’s Foot reports record profit.
7. Victoria’s Secret plans smaller store rollout in China.
8. Topshop partners with Uber car-hire app to drive sales.
9. Terry White Chemists launch new beauty concept.
10. Westfield reports 5.3% income growth for 6 months to June.
11. Flight Centre profit tumbles.
12. Marks & Spencer opens food and beverage business in Hong Kong.
13. Owner of Metallicus and Review fashion chains reports 14% profit boost for June 12 months.
14. Hobbyco considers option of new owners.
15. Retail Food Group snaps up La Porchetta and Cafe 2U for $31m.