1. Starbucks reports higher quarter profit on back of new food items.
2. Amazon reports profit loss despite higher sales.
3. Australian cafe chain, Gloria Jeans, struggles in tea-centric India.
4. Target launches Italian designer range, Missoni.
5. Retail sales ease moderately in June.
6. Singapore is top location for visitor spending in Asia-Pacific.
7. Channel 7 looks to link its ratings juggernaut, My Kitchen Rules, with in-store purchases.
8. Noni B said to be considering take-over offers as its sales struggle.
9. Kathmandu says cold snap boosts sales.
10. Shoes of Prey seeks funding for international expansion.
11. Uniqlo to open second Sydney store.
12. Wesfarmers say online giant, Amazon, is its main competitor.
13. Mobile payments booming in China.
14. Sam’s Warehouse and Crazy Clark’s to shut.