1. Woolworths lost $176m with Masters in 2014 but remains upbeat.
2. Qantas launches online shopping mall enabling Frequent Flyer points for purchases.
3. Decreasing visitor numbers to Hong Kong causes sales slump.
4. Online sales of perfume and cosmetics expected to slow.
5. Online icon eSold.com opens first bricks’n’mortar store.
6. New Shanghai shopping centre to showcase the best of Australia.
7. ASIC cautions Aldi over credit card surcharges.
8. Dick Smith beats sales expectations.
9. Kogan launches new skin care range.
10. Selfridges launches artistic window displays around food.
11. Wesfarmers lifts full year profit and increases dividend to shareholders.
12. Reject Shop’s sales slump.
13. Baz Luhrmann theatrics launches new Emporium Centre in Melbourne.
14. Watchdog accuses petrol retailers of colluding on prices.
15. Target US slashes profit outlook.
16. Global convenience store giant, Lawsons, to set up specific stores for aged customers.
17. Surfstitch buys Billabong.
18. Cash Converters take hit from new loan rules.