1. Australia Made campaign to re-enforce benefits of buying Australian.
2. ATM operator, One Cash, goes into liquidation.
3. German department chain Kaufhof sold to owners of Saks Fifth Avenue.
4. Target teams up with Megan Gale for new designer homewares range.
5. Court decision gives Lego copy protection for its iconic figurines.
6. Twin tower apartment and hotel complex over-looking QVM and Flagstaff Gardens gets planning approval.
7. Class action by customers of Cash Converters over interest rates settled.
8. New survey suggests shopping is prime reason for travel.
9. Cotton-on to open new multi-level super store in Surfer’s Paradise.
10. Aldi to open 20 new stores in SA and WA next year.
11. Aldi has tripled its market share over last 10 years.
12. Ferrero Rocher buys UK confectionary chain Thorntons.
13. Flight Centre’s share price takes a hit after second profit warning.
14. Myer’s share price up following re-financing of $600m debt.
15. Ebay bans sale of Confederate flags in US.
16. David Jones to enhance its presence in up-market food.
17. Canadian luxury retailer, Kit & Ace, confirms second store in Sydney.
18. Collins Foods writes down value of Sizzler chain.
19. Kenny’s Cardiology accused of under-paying employees.
20. H&M reports 11% rise in second quarter global sales but warns impact of US$.