1. H&M opens its new Pitt St. Sydney store.
2. Rip Curl posts strong growth.
3. Small Business Minister says shoppers need to give greater support to small businesses.
4. Debate starts over potential GST increases.
5. Australia Post to trial drones in 2016.
6. After being instrumental in killing off many bookshops, Amazon is opening its own bricks’n’mortar book store.
7. Westfield introduce infra-red body mapping pods to measure customers for clothes in 7 seconds.
8. Singapore Post to open new shopping mall with online and instore retailers under one roof.
9. ARA says September retail sales rise but less than hoped for.
10. Marks & Spencer profit declines on back of lower clothing sales and international performance.
11. Dr. Who pop-up shop lands in Sydney.
12. Glad Wrap claims top selling product in supermarkets.