1. The Byron Bay Cookie Company has been placed in liquidation.
2. RBA to give credit card providers power to limit retailers card surcharges. 3. Optus goes solo with its own retail store rollout.
4. Inspiration Paints chain rebrands with “What’s your next project?” tag.
5. Inside Retail believes that retailers will begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel by the close of 2013.
6. New York City’s new law to limit soft drink sizes challenged by retailers in courts.
7. NAB reports business conditions and confidence edge down in February.
8. Homewares retailer, Masters, launches iphone app with “chat now” facility.
9. Baskin-Robbins plan more than 200 Australian ice-cream stores.
10. Google Maps now ventures inside shopping centres.
11. Second stage of new Highpoint Shopping Centre opens this week.
12. US retail sales see biggest rise in 5 months.
13. NAB to shrink branches and introduce more self service in cost-cutting measure.
14. Retailers attack Prime Minister Gillard’s attempts to enshrine penalty rates.
15. Australian Industry Group reports best manufacturing performance since August 2012.