1. Pumpkin Patch injects new blood into its boardroom.
2. Super Retail Group to open first store in China.
3. Kathmandu says weaknesses in Australian dollar impacting on profits.
4. Four Tesco executives suspended over inflated profit budgets.
5. New iPhone 6 breaks sales records.
6. British phone retailer, Phones 4U, closes 360 stores.
7. Coles publishes factory list for apparel range.
8. Johnny Walker opens “Whiskey Embassy” concept in China.
9. H&M reports 20% profit leap in third quarter.
10. Alibaba chief becomes China’s richest man after stock market launch.
11. Huge data breach at US retailer Home Depot traced to self checkout computers.
12. ACCC accuses Woolworths of selling unsafe deep fryer, drain cleaner and safety matches.