1. Google introduces new accreditation system for online stores.
2. Godfrey’s Vacuum Cleaners to float on stock exchange.
3. Deli’s expected to show growth despite supermarket competition.
4. British fashion retailer, River Island, plans expansion into Australia.
5. Premier Investments lifts profit, driven by rollout of Smiggle and Peter Alexander stores.
6. Huge fire at UK warehouse impacts on ASOS sales.
7. Consumer confidence slides another 1.8% in September.
8. Marks & Spencer reaches first months target in just 10 days after inaugaral opening in Vietnam.
9. Oroton reports profit lift.
10. US menswear retailer, Brooks Bros, outlines expansion plans for Australia.
11. British retail sales and consumer confidence rise in August.