1. Payless Shoes bounces back from administration.
2. Blind woman takes legal action against Coles claiming website inaccessible.
3. Westfield reports sales increases across Australia and NZ retail centres.
4. British retailer, Marks & Spencer reports lower fashion sales due warm weather.
5. Coffee Club to roll out another 20 stores before Christmas.
6. Singapore electronics retailer taken to court after complaints from tourists.
7. New Melbourne brewery, Barrow Boys, named after QVM workers.
8. Australian e-tailer, Shoes of Prey, partners with US department store.
9. Ralph Lauren takes over 15 windows at Harrods to launch new range.
10. Country Road creates dedicated space for men shoppers.
11. Myer drops “My store” tag in latest campaign.
12. Noni B recruits former head of Bras N Things as CEO.
13. Woolworths reports higher quarterly sales.
14. New Apple Pay concept resisted by some US retailers.
15. Wesfarmers denies it is eyeing off AMP.
16. McDonalds plans new restaurant every fortnight in Thailand during 2015.
17. Toys’R’Us fined for unsafe product.
18. Flight Centre warns it will struggle to achieve sales targets.
19. Sumo Salad expands into US market.
20. Dominos upgrades earnings forecast after good first quarter.
21. Gloria Jean’s coffee chain sold.
22. Australian retail sales return to positive growth.